Thursday, April 11, 2013

Share your faith, God show show your grace

Today I met a friend of old
The one I had that from the dark did come
It starred me down, I said but... um
It laughed at me and me did scold

Its not your fault
Its how your'e made
these things its says that your heart you would trade
Your life it wants, the taste of salt
Its not your fault, its not your fault

The shame it keeps my mouth shut tight
In fear of what the sound would drum
To destroy the hopes of those who come
Lost, the same but without sight

 Might GOD have made me for this time
and for this place
That I may share and not but mime
To bring about eternal grace
This is my place, this is my place

And to this friend I dare not give
A home a space
a root a trace
That inside of me this friend may live

This friend is dark
He hides and snares
His victims mostly are unawares
Until inside he and leaves his mark
He is the dark, he is the dark

I wont back down
I will stand and fight
For the souls he wants are within my sight
He cannot win, GOD does but frown
Upon his folly, he is a clown

Ill share and share
And more will share
That GOD may show, and grace to give
So he that lost his way may live
Of GOD I'll share, of GOD I'll share
Devil back down, don't even dare

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment