Monday, May 6, 2013

Its everywhere, in everything

My heart is scared of her to seek
I dare not look, I best not peek

for if just the slightest view inside
might reveal the things in me I hide



  Perplexed by the girl I know she is
  Held captive in the life she lives
  Love with her everywhere she brings
  but struggles with the love within


    A heart that prays for a love endure
    A heart that shares a love so pure
    It's everywhere, in everything
    From every word, her heart must sing



The fears of things in past that taint
Every word thought, every action made
So many scars, so many tears 
The pain of love my heart should bear
Is it right, is it fair?

  In truth I know I'm far from saint
  This girl and I share pain thats great
  I long to see her smile again
  The smile that shows she has hope in Him


    A smile that melts the deep within
    A smile that says please come in 
    Its everywhere, in everything
    From every word, her heart must sing


The shadows are a place to hide
But my heart wants to get outside
this hiding place, this darkened space
It longs a chance to know Gods grace

  A smile that melts the deep within
  A smile that says please come in 
  Its everywhere, in everything
  From every word, my heart must sing

The smile that from her heart it comes
In truth and kindness life it brings
The words, the thoughts, the crazy deeds
That as I dream it plants its seeds


   A smile that melts the deep within
   A smile that says please come in 
   Its everywhere, in everything
   From every word, my heart must sing
   From every word, my heart does sing
   From every word, to her it sings

Much Love Dani D

No comments:

Post a Comment